• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Clarity

iscalad

Very well known Exeweb poster
We're in this strange limbo land. The board won't be getting rid of Gary in the near future and the next League game is what feels like an age away.
Best to hibernate then.

Colesman Ballz

Best to hibernate then.
Or just grin and bear it ?

Billy The Fish

Well-known Exeweb poster
Every day in limbo is a day more recovery time for Ilmari and Rankine and rest for Sweeney who appears to need it.

Grecian Max

It's fine, it gets rid of any excuses of lack of preparation time for when we get battered by Bolton

Swift exit please, Mr C

Grecian in Guzz

Well-known Exeweb poster
Seems safe to say that, as things stand, you won't be arguing over who bags his signed shirt come the end of the season!
I could always use my 9th share to sit on in the Doble I suppose !
UTC

Grecian in Guzz

Well-known Exeweb poster
Every day in limbo is a day more recovery time for Ilmari and Rankine and rest for Sweeney who appears to need it.
...... or more time to pick up injuries during training as GC thrashes them within an inch of their football careers !

Billy The Fish

Well-known Exeweb poster
...... or more time to pick up injuries during training as GC thrashes them within an inch of their football careers !
Is your blood group B Neg by any chance? :ROFLMAO: