• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Claims to fame

STURTZ

Very well known Exeweb poster
Bought a crap car once that had previously been owned by the late great Gordon Waller (of Peter and Gordon fame).

Joshyd123

I was on Ian Wright and Mark Bright's radio show the winter before World Cup 2002, correct predicted Man City 2-2 Norwich in one of the next games and won a selection box.

Poultice

Just been chatting on MSN with a mate of mine who I haven't heard from for ages, about four years ago he got crushed by a falling down ****** Serena Williams out side a nightclub in Hong Kong.

Red the Paper

Banned
Where to begin:

*Had lunch with Judy Spires and Mike Highley
*Was on stage with Ken Dodd at a show in Birmingham
*Got ****** with Stinky Turner (C*ckney Rejects)
*Was pushed aside by MOD security guards protecting Dr David Owen
*Had dinner with 2 page 3 stunners in the 1980s during half time at West Ham (Gillian De Terville and Corinne Russell) in the Boleyn Executive Suite
*Shared a lift (elevator) with Nellie Furtado in Rio
*Was called a "lad" by Josh Stone
*My best mate slept with a local TV presenters' girlfriend, now wife I believe
*Had the door of Harrods opened for me and my family whilst leaving, only to look behind to see an ugly arab midget immediately behind me
*Was in a toasting round with Sir Ian Botham at a hotel in Chester where he stood up and said "To England, Harry and St George"
*Was a film extra in an Eddie Murphy film whilst at the New York Apple Store. Never saw the film but got ****** off because nobody could leave the store until filming had stopped

Chucks

My Missus' second cousin is Spudgun from Bottom.

EX4 6PX

Well-known Exeweb poster
I sold a pair of plimsolls (bottom of the range) to John Noakes backalong when I was working in a sports shop. The whole place fell silent when he walked in, but I wasn't starstruck at all.

I am not entirely sure that he was still presenting on Blue Peter at the time.

At least mine was better than Sturtz's effort. I don't even know who Peter and Gordon are!

crocks

Whilst on holiday on France, had lunch and spent a very pleasant afternoon in the company of Sankha Guha and his family.

STURTZ

I sold a pair of plimsolls (bottom of the range) to John Noakes backalong when I was working in a sports shop. The whole place fell silent when he walked in, but I wasn't starstruck at all.

At least mine was better than Sturtz's effort. I don't even know who Peter and Gordon are!
I don't care what you say I won't live in a world without trivial sh*te.

LOG

Did he tie up Shep outside?

Hants_red

Admin
Staff member
I know someone who knows LOG.

Thread Closed.