• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Claims to fame

downthetrack

Whilst on holiday in looe, met Tony Wright lead singer with Terrorvision "Tequila" fame.Done a few pubs with him,bit of a ***** really,he might of thought the same of me.

Phil Sayers

Very well known Exeweb poster
- Played drunken football with the Electric Six and their entourage on Southampton Common at 3AM. My mate even got on their tour bus and was already to set off for Felixstowe (I think) when he remembered he had exams in a couple of days. It was quite embarrasing being beaten by a bunch of Americans but they were surprisingly good given the state everyone was in. Uni - not just a waste of time.

- Served PJ Harvey and Martin Clunes on the same day while working at Smiths in Bridport.

- Got a massive penis.

- Was in the same class at primary school as one of Graham Gooch's daughters. Apparently I spoke to him a few times and he was very nice about it but I'm damned if I can remember it.

- Did I mention the massive penis? If so I might have been lying - but then again I might not. In any event it might be a better idea to brag about that on a netball forum rather than a football one.

memoman

Well-known Exeweb poster
I once walked past Simon Hall, the reporter BBC Spotlight, going along the iron bridge!

mole221

I regularly sell Ian Gillan of Deep Purple fame pasties.

The_Original

The #1 MC in Devon, and Exeweb's top boy.
I once walked past Simon Hall, the reporter BBC Spotlight, going along the iron bridge!
I saw him outside the Duke of York after the Argyle game. Cant stand the bloke.

memoman

Well-known Exeweb poster
I saw him outside the Duke of York after the Argyle game. Cant stand the bloke.
I saw him there too. Seems like a right ****.

Red the Paper

Banned
My mate shagged Richard Young's girlfriend whilst Youngy was away playing for City

angelic upstart

I shagged a girl that once shagged erstwhile rugby league legend Ellery Hanley.

I once saw Tim Vine live on TV.

The speedway grand prix grid girls walked past me on Saturday, yellow and white were the best :)

angelic upstart

Turns out it was him, king kenny dalglish himself. He signed his pic in my magazine and was sat next to my dad and I on the flight.
I like it that Kenny Dalglish would travel to Alicante alone and in with the ordinarys on a flight.

angelic upstart

*Its like the Upstart wearing shoes from Primark.
I once bought a pair of work shoes from Primark.

On topic, I once had to telephone Alan Hansen.