• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

City's Hartlepool Preparation

ecfctis

With possibly such a lot riding on this match, does anyone know how the team are travelling up to the North East. I would expect travelling to take place today, Friday , at the latest, allowing time to settle, and Saturday morning for a gentle run-out on a training ground. Hope so!!

andrew p long

Very well known Exeweb poster
And were our Tranmere preparations disrupted by ash? Did we intend to fly then instead have an 6 hour coach journey instead?

Red and White Zider

Well-known Exeweb poster
Team flew up to Newcastle and are staying in Durham tonight. Didnt want to go up by coach so not to be stuck in bank holiday traffic all day. They did explore the option of going up by train today too!

Woosies, they should leave at 3.30 on Saturday morning like we are, a few pints, game of pool and i'll be ready.;)

Grecian2K

They did explore the option of going up by train today too!
'kin 'ell Steve....the ULTIMATE RaWZtour!! [y]

Northants Grecian

Well-known Exeweb poster
Team flew up to Newcastle and are staying in Durham tonight. Didnt want to go up by coach so not to be stuck in bank holiday traffic all day. They did explore the option of going up by train today too!
Am glad to hear this ... Tulls was mentioning that they might be going by train and didnt seem to clock my disbelief at this ....

This one always should have been (and is now) a plane ride ...

Red and White Zider

Well-known Exeweb poster
Am glad to hear this ... Tulls was mentioning that they might be going by train and didnt seem to clock my disbelief at this ....

This one always should have been (and is now) a plane ride ...
They were a bit concerned the flights still being all over the place with the backlog and the like. Train was always going to be a last resort!

Wheras for RaWZ Tourz, the train is always First choice!!
Bloody engineering work screwed that this weekend!!!

Pete Martin (CTID)

Woosies, they should leave at 3.30 on Saturday morning like we are, a few pints, game of pool and i'll be ready.;)
Absolutely! They travelled up the day before to Tranmere I believe and stayed in a decent hotel overnight.

Fat lot of good that did!!

PINHOE RED

Good `o Flybe!!