• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

City v Stevenage live on Sky

memoman

Well-known Exeweb poster
What's the fee we receive for this? Will it make up for lost gate revenue because of the Rugby clash?

Colesman Ballz

Very well known Exeweb poster
Why Sky would want to feature any Satanage game is totally beyond comprehension ! (facepalm)

richard_portland

Backing Gary Caldwell, thanks Matt and good luck.
Why Sky would want to feature any Satanage game is totally beyond comprehension ! (facepalm)
Sarcasm or bias? Why should we deserve to be shown more? Anyway Mr sheringham is in charge now so expect them to play not too differently to us. Would have preferred an away game but good to get another chance to improve our TV record. Will see how the season is going before deciding whether to attend or save a few quid and watch it at home.

Colesman Ballz

Sarcasm or bias? Why should we deserve to be shown more? Anyway Mr sheringham is in charge now so expect them to play not too differently to us. Would have preferred an away game but good to get another chance to improve our TV record. Will see how the season is going before deciding whether to attend or save a few quid and watch it at home.
Neither ! They have an obnoxious owner, who misused his position on the conference board to constantly put the boot into our club in 2003-4, when we were desperately trying to save it ! Traditionally, particularly away from home, they have played an appalling brand of (what I struggle to describe as) football. So yes in that respect I do think that we are far more deserving of TV coverage.

Yes, I expect that the match has been chosen because of Sheringham's appointment, however "don't count your chickens" as if they get off to a dreadful start, by mid October they could have Westley back in charge !

Hants_red

Admin
Staff member
Because they assume we'll both be challenging for promotion come October. Or alternatively they reckon we'll both be in a relegation dogfight.

KentGrecian

Where does the sky studio go? Is there even room?

OmanGrecian

Where does the sky studio go? Is there even room?
They normally present from the pitch.

Last edited:

Hants_red

Admin
Staff member
They normally present from the pitch.
I thought that was BT Sport?

OmanGrecian

I thought that was BT Sport?
I've seen Sky do it too.

Red and White Zider

Well-known Exeweb poster