• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

City v Oxford Utd Matchday Thread

Super Ronnie Jepson

Well-known Exeweb poster
That was so boring

grecIAN Harris

Very well known Exeweb poster
Aimson fouls Murphy for a penalty. Sinisalo gets very close to the pemalty but it's 0-2.
Aimson did what? Try Murphy dives, just as he did up there, for a penalty. Aimson never touched him.

antman

Well-known Exeweb poster
Don't think Watts has been particularly bad. The defence has been a problem, plus central midfield giving the ball away too much. Carroll has been decent overall though.

Devon Red

Well-known Exeweb poster
More ***** served up at home.

tonykellowfan

I'm not a fan of Cole. Woods is a much better player.

grecIAN Harris

I can see why we started this way as Murphy is considered Oxford’s best player and Sweeney wouldn’t be able to cope against him 1v1. Aimson was actually doing well until the penalty.

Oxford are a good side and we are a long way off it from recent weeks.

For me the only players who have had a decent half are, Sinisalo, Jules, and Harris.

Alli and Cox have been non existent as has Watts.
Aimson has got Murphy in his back pocket. The only way he can beat him is to dive.

crocks

City not at the races with Oxford playing very well. Well helped by a ref that can't wait to give them free kicks for the slightest of touches.

Its cold, the football isnt great and it's a long drive home.

manc grecian

No clue with the ball and weak as **** without it. Lord knows what the formation is. We've not put a tackle in all game

antman

Well-known Exeweb poster
Aimson did what? Try Murphy dives, just as he did up there, for a penalty. Aimson never touched him.
Well I watched it a couple of times on the replay and the camera angle isn't great, but then you see the ref's position and he's got a perfect view so it must have looked different from the Big Bank. Ref has got all the foul decisions right for me this half.

denzel

Poor from us. Formation isn't working and needs sorting. Oxford players made of glass as well, tried to get Aimson sent off at the end.

We're all Lincoln second half.