• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

City v Middlesbrough Build Up Thread

Devon Red

Well-known Exeweb poster
Cole and Aitchison both out of the match tomorrow.

Cole having more scans and could be weeks/months depending on the results and Aitchison has a slight groin injury, but should be in contention for the Wigan game on Saturday.
Cole looked in a lot of pain when he went down on Saturday - Bet he loved having Caldwell bellowing at him to get up because we were chasing a winner.

Hants_red

Admin
Staff member

Last edited:

Colesman Ballz

Very well known Exeweb poster
Then I hope we get a class A commentary team not the B or C squad.
Live on ESPN+ in the States apparently. Coverage is available for the International market, and is also being shown on Danish TV. :)

BigBanker

Well-known Exeweb poster
At least we're going into the match on a good run of form, undefeated for one consecutive game.

I can see us relishing underdog status tomorrow and getting a draw, before bowing out on pens to concentrate on the playoff push.

denzel

Live on ESPN+ in the States apparently. Coverage is available for the International market, and is also being shown on Danish TV. :)
Hope we get some dosh out of that then!

CWH-NYC_

I don’t get that but will have to pop out for an afternoon sherbet in a suitable location- Thanks.

Billy The Fish

Well-known Exeweb poster
It's great that Harry's display will be seen and admired globally.

Bridgy 81

Coverage is available for the International market, and is also being shown on Danish TV. :)
There’s flight from Bristol to Copenhagen on easyJet tomorrow morning for £61.99 with a return one the following afternoon available at £56.99, if anyone’s interested.
Very nice place as well is Copenhagen, I was there a couple of weeks before the first COVID lockdown.

Colesman Ballz

There’s flight from Bristol to Copenhagen on easyJet tomorrow morning for £61.99 with a return one the following afternoon available at £56.99, if anyone’s interested.
Very nice place as well is Copenhagen, I was there a couple of weeks before the first COVID lockdown.
Was it Ryan Air or easyJet flights to Denmark that used to land you in Sweden ? :unsure:

Benjisheps14

Milwaukee, Wisconsin (but formerly Bude, Cornwall)
With what we have available I would go with the following.

Sinisalo
Mitchell
Sweeney
Aimson
Hartridge
Jules

Kite
Carroll
Trevitt

Scott
Muskwe

Bench:
MacDonald
Diabate
Fitzwater
Taylor
Wildschut
Harper
Richards
(then 2 of the other youngsters as you are allowed 9 on the bench)

I think we probably need 3 in midfield for this one and with our problems at RWB (with injuries) I would have Mitchell there and Jules brought back in as the LWB which he has been playing most of the season, albeit in an inverted role.

I know there will be calls for Wildschut to replace Muskwe but I think GC will start with him and have Yanic to come from the bench where currently he seems to make more of an impact. Also means we have some 'finishers' coming from the bench with him, Harper and Taylor.

The game is on ESPN + out here so will actually get to watch it which I'm looking forward to!!! Hopefully it St Jame's Park will be rocking!!