• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

City to Win League Two

Avening Posse

Very well known Exeweb poster
Skybet have slashed it from 80/1 to 40/1, their analyst obviously came home from a 6 week holiday and dusted off his laptop !

Avening Posse

Skybet have slashed it from 80/1 to 40/1, their analyst obviously came home from a 6 week holiday and dusted off his laptop !
It normally takes some proper money for such a shift after 1 match.........has Foxy and Motor gone proper bonkers and put solid wedge down :)

Silver fox

It normally takes some proper money for such a shift after 1 match.........has Foxy and Motor gone proper bonkers and put solid wedge down :)
I've heard Motors put his garage on it ;)

Avening Posse

If he did he might be buying 80 garages in May :)

Silver fox

Here's hoping, but I reckon Argiggle in the playoffs, just been on Tosspotty and Armageddon day looms as some put it (devil)

Avening Posse

Here's hoping, but I reckon Argiggle in the playoffs, just been on Tosspotty and Armageddon day looms as some put it (devil)
Cannot think of anybody I'd least like to play in the play offs, hopefully we will have left them behind by then !

Silver fox

Cannot think of anybody I'd least like to play in the play offs, hopefully we will have left them behind by then !
Wishful thinking on their part me thinks AP, anyway with their away record, should be a shoein :D

motorservices

AP i agree, the thought of facing them in the final would rip me apart with worry, IF we did face them id fooking love it if we were 1 up and they scored in the last minute, from kick off we go up the other end and scored, the only downside to that would be getting out and getting home, its an FA/police/normal fan nightmare, the trouble would be massive, id even go as far to say the whole drive up and back would be a nightmare

There ****, tbh i think with the form we have and the squad we have we should make the autos if not win the thing outright

anyway the fat **** has a bet with me, he bet me we would go down, 7 wins till he has to pay out :p

motorservices

I've heard Motors put his garage on it ;)
IF this were true then id do it just before the end of my Tax year :p

As much as id love to, for the time being i cant, my plan is to replace Ramp 1 & 2 early next year, have a mesemine floor put in and get VAG approval signed, but as they have just put a **** off great windmill up right next to the Garage i might look to buy a new unit in the new year and have it purpose built, will see what happens over the next 2 months and depends on what CCC say about my Rates, i should get a 30% deduction due to the eyesore if that doesnt happen then im gonna move (already been looking tbh)

Silver fox

AP i agree, the thought of facing them in the final would rip me apart with worry, IF we did face them id fooking love it if we were 1 up and they scored in the last minute, from kick off we go up the other end and scored, the only downside to that would be getting out and getting home, its an FA/police/normal fan nightmare, the trouble would be massive, id even go as far to say the whole drive up and back would be a nightmare

There ****, tbh i think with the form we have and the squad we have we should make the autos if not win the thing outright

anyway the fat **** has a bet with me, he bet me we would go down, 7 wins till he has to pay out :p
Where is Porkus? Last I heard he was getting a new tyre B-)