• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

City to Win League Two

motorservices

Must be shortening by the day ;)
Id say argyle's odds will be like ours, they are in a much larger tail spin tbh

tagz

Id say argyle's odds will be like ours, they are in a much larger tail spin tbh
Promotion (according to Sky Bet)
Argyle: 5/2
Exeter: 14/1

motorservices

Promotion (according to Sky Bet)
Argyle: 5/2
Exeter: 14/1
and even the bookies have Exeter as being better than plimuff................Win more with CITY, your gonna win more with CITTTTTTTTTTTTTTY

:p

Joking aside i think you are about to struggle massively, you have some of the most inform sides in the league coming up, a couple of your loan players have gone, the likes of Luton, Strews and Wycombe will all be very hard games, if you lose them 3 then you will be very much adrift of the pack, whats it now 2 pts in 5 games (ours is 3 in 5 :p)

tagz

I've said since pre season I think we will finish top 7 but unsure if we would get promoted. I will still say we will get top 7 at the end of the season.

Silver fox

Very well known Exeweb poster
I've said since pre season I think we will finish top 7 but unsure if we would get promoted. I will still say we will get top 7 at the end of the season.
I wouldn't put any money on it tagz :p

rp42

and even the bookies have Exeter as being better than plimuff................Win more with CITY, your gonna win more with CITTTTTTTTTTTTTTY

:p

Joking aside i think you are about to struggle massively, you have some of the most inform sides in the league coming up, a couple of your loan players have gone, the likes of Luton, Strews and Wycombe will all be very hard games, if you lose them 3 then you will be very much adrift of the pack, whats it now 2 pts in 5 games (ours is 3 in 5 :p)
And we've scored more goals,did Fatboy Reid eat too much over the xmas period?(rofl)

Northants Grecian

Well-known Exeweb poster
Just checked the odds after our home win...we are 50/1 to be promoted...and no longer listed in the relegation prices...:)

Alistair20000

Just checked the odds after our home win...we are 50/1 to be promoted...and no longer listed in the relegation prices...:)
Will you be lumping on Adam or saving up for the next raceday at Towcester ?

Northants Grecian

Well-known Exeweb poster
I had a fiver on us at 20/1 - will leave it there :)

Silver fox

I had a fiver on us at 20/1 - will leave it there :)
And your fiver ;)