• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

City to Win League Two

motorservices

You can now get 100/1 to win the league and 14/1 to get promotion.......just goes to show what losing 3 out of 4 does !
nice for us to stay under the radar though :), lets hope now Noble is back we can get back to form :)

Avening Posse

Very well known Exeweb poster
nice for us to stay under the radar though :), lets hope now Noble is back we can get back to form :)
Yes mate keep the faith :), I know it's all ifs and buts.........but if we'd only won 2 games in that awful 7 game start where would we be now ?, and that 7 game start is a distant memory, we really ought to have got points against Stevenage and Accy and only have ourselves to blame, and these things can be sorted (ever the optimist :))

motorservices

Yes mate keep the faith :), I know it's all ifs and buts.........but if we'd only won 2 games in that awful 7 game start where would we be now ?, and that 7 game start is a distant memory, we really ought to have got points against Stevenage and Accy and only have ourselves to blame, and these things can be sorted (ever the optimist :))
agreed i think saturday we thought we had won the game, but its not what happened its how we respond this saturday that counts :)

Silver fox

What price to get relegated? Just asking like!

motorservices

Foxy............... :(

Avening Posse

Varies between 66/1 and 100/1 currently, and as Flakey said earlier, get a grip man :)

Silver fox

Foxy............... :(
Just curious like, as most bookies get it right (y) reverse psychology Pal.

motorservices

id say we are 4 wins from being 100% safe, i cant see Hartlepools getting to 35 points so in effect its Tranny, Robbie (Carlisle) and the daggers (plus others) ARE far worse than us

Silver fox

Varies between 66/1 and 100/1 currently, and as Flakey said earlier, get a grip man :)
Grip firmly tightened bud :D

Silver fox

Must be shortening by the day ;)