• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

City "Snap Up" 1,050 Nuneaton tickets

mark-nbfc

It is unfortunately. I wish it was someone properly big like Plymouth or something....

Hants_red

Admin
Staff member
It is unfortunately. I wish it was someone properly big like Plymouth or something....
You wouldn't enjoy them. They cry in to their pint before the game things are so bad. And they can't cope with the words to "Greeene Armee"!

Boroboy

Quote:
Seems they've got some big game coming up. Found this on their website.

Quote:
The Nuneaton Town squad will take its last training session this evening ahead of the biggest match ever to be played at Liberty Way Stadium.

Can't be us, can it?

Biggest match at Liberty Way - Err....Maybe. (Playoffs vs. Chasetown was arguably more important)
Biggest match for the Boro - No way! Check out the club's games at Manor Park: Stoke City, Middlesbrough)

It certainly is whipping up a bit of local interest here, though.

For me it's our cup final.

I hope you bring a good crowd and have an enjoyable visit to our little bit of the Midlands.

Safe journey.

Boroboy.

axred

your posts on away days were really good and informative
why did you have to spoil it , anyway looking forward to this , its a break from the league a new ground and hopefully a city win as i missed the carlisle game , safe journey up all you city fans and lets hope its not another curzon

heathy1

Very well known Exeweb poster
True Axred its a shame these minnows always have to go and ruin it, for gods sake weve even been saying we think we'll lose!!

Grecian2K

True Axred its a shame these minnows always have to go and ruin it, for gods sake weve even been saying we think we'll lose!!
Look on the bright side chaps...
....did the "Curse of Ashton" not help towards propelling us upwards towards the almost unbelievable 2nd place and into the L1 stratosphere?

Lose to tommorow and LOOK OUT Hull City, Liverpool <snigger> (or whatever other relegated Prem side has to visit SJP in the CCC next season ;)

Last edited:

borofan

why not go give a team talk to your lot tomorrow before the game and remind them :)0)

Grecian2K

Now now...nice(ish) try but any more comments like that and we'll be forced to send up the Turkeys instead tomorrow.
THAT'LL give you a true idea what "tiny" and "tinpot" mean!

Banter Board for you I think m'boy ;)

mark-nbfc

Ooops. Didnt notice the banter board. Sorry ladies and gents.

RaeUK

Cleaner
Staff member
Shucks, you're forgiven. We're a fairly decent lot here at Exeweb... <not sure what smiley to put!>