• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

City signing comes a cropper

argylepaul

ALREADY reduced to a threadbare squad, Exeter City have been handed a further blow with the news that influential new signing Roy Cropper will miss the Devon derby away to Plymouth Argyle on Saturday (3pm). Cropper, signed from fictitious Conference North outfit Weatherfield County on a free transfer, received substantial food colouring injuries when a catering size tin of baked beans exploded upon opening at his home in Pinhoe. Cropper, age unknown, made an encouraging debut as a holding midfielder in Tuesday nights's unsurprising 2-0 Capital One Cup defeat to high-flying Bournemouth.
City boss, Paul Titdale said it was too early to say when Cropper would be back in training for the Grecians: 'It's too early to say when Cropper would be back in training for the Grecians.'
• There are still a few seats available on the supporters bus for the trip to Home Park for tomorrow's match.

Silver fox

Very well known Exeweb poster
I've only been away 2 days, where are all these ****ing pricks coming from?

Grecian O'Grecian

Well-known Exeweb poster
They'll all be gone by 5pm tomorrow should they lose Foxy.

Apart from Drake and Steve that is.

Silver fox

They'll all be gone by 5pm tomorrow should they lose Foxy.

Apart from Drake and Steve that is.
True Pal, have a safe trip, will be watching from afar (y)

argylepaul

So glad you are rattled. Enjoy your away-leg cup final.

StroudGrecian

To be fair to argylepaul, Foxy, he's been a ***ing p***k on exeweb, albeit sporadically, for some considerable time now.

Silver fox

God I'm a great judge of character (rofl), Cheers Stroudy...

rp42

So glad you are rattled. Enjoy your away-leg cup final.
if it was our away leg cup final we would be taking a lot more than we are to your s"""" hole,WE'LL MEET AGAIN!!;)

motorservices

hahaha, i love it when the slime fans come on here, saying 'your cup final this' and 'cup final that' Truth is we dont care anymore, the days of us taking 2k there have long gone, them on the other hand will have there highest gate of the season against us, that says more about them and there support than it does us

And when they come to SJP we might have an extra 1500 on the gate, which basiclly is them and a few casual city fans

argylepaul

To be fair to argylepaul, Foxy, he's been a ***ing p***k on exeweb, albeit sporadically, for some considerable time now.
My post, hilarious I know, is missing the picture of Roy Cropper. A good signing for your boys, and on a free. He'll do a job, once he's back from injury.
Good to be back; been a while. As a lot of you know, I'm only on here for what this forum is for, and that is a bit of light-hearted banter.

Aside from tomorrow and the away match, I do genuinely wish City all the best for the season. I have a great deal of empathy for fans of clubs, where there is not too much cash floating around,and yet you carry on supporting and hoping. Dag & Red, your lot, etc. Good luck anyway, and I shall be back with more nonsense as-and-when.

Now, I'm off as it's Corrie, and Michael (Les Dennis) is having a night in with Gail.