• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

City Foundation

Oldsmobile-88

Very well known Exeweb poster
By the way Martin, someone bought it up, but what are prizes that money can't buy, and who has won what ?
A season ticket at Plainmoor....;)

Jetsilver

Maybe, like me, when I renewed my season ticket my Foundation ticket was still valid, so they kept hold of my details until this needed renewing.
This was my first application for the City Foundation ... but on the basis of your comment PCT maybe they put mine to one side also.

Never had this much trouble trying to pay money to somebody!!

UTC

DaveE

I can personally vouch that this is a top notch competition!!:D

heathy1

Very well known Exeweb poster
I havent won baby so I hate it

dhenley

I can personally vouch that this is a top notch competition!!:D
Too true too true.

Yorkie

Im in it but think my number has been lost, i mean ive won the 50/50 twice and not a sniff on this yet and the odds are way better:(

grecianite

Hi Jetsilver,

All sorted now - but not won yet!!

Good Luck!

John
Change that (I think/hope!!)

Heard my name at the Wycombe match, not heard from the club yet though. Hopefully a bit of cash to splash on a promotion party!!

Does anyone know how the season ticket price freeze works if you've got a 5 year jobby and want to renew? Also, does anyone know what 'money can't buy' prizes have been dished out yet -not sure I've heard anything about that yet?!?