• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Choose the New Third Kit for Next Season

JulenBeer

I would vote b but the bloody portal is saying I have the wrong credentials,it’s the same email and password used for buying tickets so god knows what’s happened!
Hi @dontpassback, the Club's ticketing system and the Trust Membership portal (VeryConnect) are two separate systems. I you have not logged in to VeryConnect before, you need to go to "I forgot my password" and follow the instructions from there to register (this is so that it links to your Trust Membership).

If you have changed your email address or are having any issues logging in after following these steps, please contact [email protected]

Andy_H

Maybe we should also ask the choice of Sue Mathews, the Kit Lady who has to wash them, possibly her choice would not be the white!

Grecian Max

Very well known Exeweb poster
Hi @dontpassback, the Club's ticketing system and the Trust Membership portal (VeryConnect) are two separate systems. I you have not logged in to VeryConnect before, you need to go to "I forgot my password" and follow the instructions from there to register (this is so that it links to your Trust Membership).

If you have changed your email address or are having any issues logging in after following these steps, please contact [email protected]
The bigger question is - was this discussed around the dinner table?

grecIAN Harris

I don't actually see the point of the white kit. We wear red and white stripes. The whole point of a change strip is because the opposition have a colour clash, ie red and/or white in our case, which tenders the white strip with copious amounts of red trim pointless.

Spoonz Red E

I don't actually see the point of the white kit. We wear red and white stripes. The whole point of a change strip is because the opposition have a colour clash, ie red and/or white in our case, which tenders the white strip with copious amounts of red trim pointless.
I'd expect it would have white shorts and socks too so would be different enough.

grecIAN Harris

I'd expect it would have white shorts and socks too so would be different enough.
How many times have we been to places like Pompey and The Scummers and had to change kit and they, apart from Pompey's red socks, don't have a hint of red in them. It just seems a daft idea having a change strip made of the same colours as the first strip

Rosencrantz

How many times have we been to places like Pompey and The Scummers and had to change kit and they, apart from Pompey's red socks, don't have a hint of red in them. It just seems a daft idea having a change strip made of the same colours as the first strip
It isn't really our change kit though is it. It's going to be our third kit and in reality no different to 2007/8 or 2010/11 (?) when we had white kits as a change or third kit. It would be worn at away games where we could wear our home kit. I know you don't like that but that's modern football for you. We have done it this season and for a number of seasons as have other clubs. We either try to maximise income as a club or don't. It probably means our 2nd (change) kit will be a version of blue/purple or yellow which will be sufficiently different to both our current home kit and both of the choices for third.

Rosencrantz

On the subject of which kit though...tough choice, I really like them both. The Conference play off kit is one of my favourites and I would actually mind that being a home kit to be honest. The black and gold harks back to our Man Utd cup games with a modern look and it looks very good. Decisions, decisions...

grecIAN Harris

It isn't really our change kit though is it. It's going to be our third kit and in reality no different to 2007/8 or 2010/11 (?) when we had white kits as a change or third kit. It would be worn at away games where we could wear our home kit. I know you don't like that but that's modern football for you. We have done it this season and for a number of seasons as have other clubs. We either try to maximise income as a club or don't. It probably means our 2nd (change) kit will be a version of blue/purple or yellow which will be sufficiently different to both our current home kit and both of the choices for third.
Dress it up whichever way you like, it's a change strip made up of our home kit colours. Pointless, especially in days when we have to change kit when there is no need. I'm not against the notion of a third strip, just the colour scheme.

Rosencrantz

Dress it up whichever way you like, it's a change strip made up of our home kit colours. Pointless, especially in days when we have to change kit when there is no need. I'm not against the notion of a third strip, just the colour scheme.
I did say you don't like it 😉