• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Children in Need

So. To raise money for Children in Need, all you excretians are turning up for school, college, uni (yeah right), job centre, etc in your baby-gro. Don't forget to take an extra bucket, for your club !

Sparky

So. To raise money for Children in Need, all you excretians are turning up for school, college, uni (yeah right), job centre, etc in your baby-gro. Don't forget to take an extra bucket, for your club !
zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz |-)

mfcrocker

But I know we'll meet again, some sunny day...
Oh my word this is so terrible. Please, just go away.

Poultice

Very well known Exeweb poster
Oh my word this is so terrible. Please, just go away.
I'd suggest that if we all stopped responding to his inane drivel he would give up and go away, but then I thought, he ain't got nuthin else, plus if everybody did that to me I would cry.

Reggie T42

Cannot Be Serious Cottage, Backside of Beyond, Dev
Because it is difficult just to ignore this drivel (and I certainly post some at times) we could just hi-jack it and talk amongst ourselves totally ignoring B_L. So....
My wife will insist on watching Eastenders v Corrie on Children in Need tonight so I'll be off to bed early with a book ready for an early start and the trip to Huddersfield tomorrow.

I'll be off to bed early with a book ready for an early start and the trip to Huddersfield tomorrow.
......whilst your wife waves you off and dashes round to my Riviera pad for some proper action from the well-hung member for babbacombe

Reggie T42

......whilst your wife waves you off and dashes round to my Riviera pad for some proper action from the well-hung member for babbacombe
Her sister will come as well

Last edited:

Reggie T42

Sorry, that was me! This is her and her younger sis.

plymuffer

I think you will be well hung mate;)

grecianfaniow

......whilst your wife waves you off and dashes round to my mummies for some proper laughs from the mothering boy member for babbacombe
Edited for facts as per usual <titter>