• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Chiefs at Twickenham

CREDYGRECIAN

Very well known Exeweb poster
Loving the free flowing entertaining football at S
Its a fair amount of money but it's worth it to see decent level sport & in an environment which makes it an enjoyable day out

Everything sadly city isn't these days

Antony Moxey

Decent level sport: it's only decent if you've got an interest in it, otherwise it's a snore fest. Give me dull City over 'decent' Chiefs any day.

ronniej

Decent level sport: it's only decent if you've got an interest in it, otherwise it's a snore fest. Give me dull City over 'decent' Chiefs any day.
We don't want the glory hunters at the park,a lot came back when we had Liverpool at home
They make me sick.

Stuffy

Well-known Exeweb poster
it's only decent if you've got an interest in it, otherwise it's a snore fest.
Ah! Recordings of some City home matches might be good money spinners if sold to insomniacs.

Antony Moxey

Just some??

Swanaldo

Its a fair amount of money but it's worth it to see decent level sport & in an environment which makes it an enjoyable day out.
I'll be down Lords Meadow watching poor football and the chance to win up to £25 in the 50-50.

Boyo

We don't want the glory hunters at the park,a lot came back when we had Liverpool at home
They make me sick.
The Chiefs get 12,000 glory hunters each game. They seem to be doing alright as a result.

memoman

Well-known Exeweb poster
Would rather watch paint dry. Hope all the retired yuppies attending have a nice day out.

Avening Posse

I've never seen them play, but to be fair I have only been to 1 rugby match in my entire life and that was a corporate jolly. Not planning on seeing them unless I get offered a free day out and City aren't playing at the same time !!

richard_portland

Backing Gary Caldwell, thanks Matt and good luck.
I have very little interesting rugby, have occasionally watched some internationals but more with curiosity than anything else. Good luck to them as it brings publicity to the city but I am not particularly bothered if they win or not.

Re the glory hunters, plastics or whatever I appreciate why they can be irritating however if we want to do well we need as many people watching games as possible. Would be fantastic if we regularly played in front of a full house imo.