• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Chesterfield home game tickets

butch

Apologise for starting the other thread on this. Did not see this thread in time. (facepalm)

richard_portland

Very well known Exeweb poster
Backing Gary Caldwell, thanks Matt and good luck.
Thinking ahead, but how about the club think about saying if the total attendance for both games exceeds a certain figure they repeat the offer for the next game.

Obviously they would have to ensure it didn't run at a loss and may not have any effect but could be worth trying.

Grecian_Jay

Very well known Exeweb poster
Anyone who buys a ticket and goes to this should be ashamed. Real fans see the issue and won't buy into the fact the club is going down the lan again.

When Tisdale goes and Tagg and Perryman follow then I'll be putting everything back in that I've saved but they're not getting another penny for their dirty pockets.

What will it take for the naive to catch on, maybe administration again? It'll be coming soon.

Shabba

Well-known Exeweb poster
Anyone who buys a ticket and goes to this should be ashamed. Real fans see the issue and won't buy into the fact the club is going down the lan again.

When Tisdale goes and Tagg and Perryman follow then I'll be putting everything back in that I've saved but they're not getting another penny for their dirty pockets.

What will it take for the naive to catch on, maybe administration again? It'll be coming soon.
Not even sure what that is, just hope it doesn't involve Harris.........

With reference to your last sentence, I think it is the only time the fans will wake up but I really don't want to see it get to that.