• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Chesterfield away - 7th Jan

Red and White Zider

Well-known Exeweb poster
Could be a plan Steve, but I don't think they let you break your journey do they?
Depends what type of ticket you have, pm me and ill look into it

davidjenkin

Well-known Exeweb poster
Backing our manager like I always have. Geddon Tis
Will be going, somehow. With anything between 1-3 others. Looking at cheapest way of doing it at the moment. Would be good to meet Les before for a pint

ECFC-SHAWN

Giving this one a miss. Ground looks too much like colchesters, crap excuse I know.

Red and White Zider

Well-known Exeweb poster
Right then Les is definitely planning on stopping off in Chesterfield for a bit on his way to Alfreton to meet us for breakfast and a pint or 2. We shall be going to the Spa Lane Vaults Wetherspoons which is about a 10 minute walk from Chesterfield station. Les is planning on staying for a good couple of hours so we shall be there from 11:15 if any other Exewebbers going to the match want to meet him?

Last edited:

les.gtfc

Right then Les is definitely planning on stopping off in Chesterfield for a bit on his way to Alfreton to meet us for breakfast and a pint or 2. We shall be going to the Spa Lane Vaults Wetherspoons which is about a 10 minute walk from Chesterfield station. Les is planning on staying for a good couple of hours so we shall be there from 11:15 if any other Exewebbers going to the match want to meet him?
I'll only be signing autographs between 11.30 and 12 though Steve. :)

Red and White Zider

Well-known Exeweb poster
I'll only be signing autographs between 11.30 and 12 though Steve. :)
...and pose for photos too? Or will you be claiming image rights for each one? :D

ecfc girl

Well-known Exeweb poster
LOL, not sure whether to drive from Nottingham or train it? Can we get a GS4 Steve?

Bondy

Exeter - views are my own and not representative o
I have spaces in my car. PM me if interested

Will be up for this,new ground,sh*te town.

Hants_red

Admin
Staff member
Will be up for this,new ground,sh*te town.
Really? I've always liked the town.