• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Chester Prediction Thread.

Poundstretcher

Exeter 11-28 Chester

Att: 47.3

... beat Brentford 3-0 in midweek. Don't sound like relegation fodder to me....................................................................................................................freak result bit like r game ,they happen now and again

Doug P

City back at their best winning 4 - nil, with goals from Adam S, Matty T & 2 more from Richard Logan.

Att: 4798 with the nipper and I in the Flybe stand for a change so watch for the balloons boys & girls.

CTID and never say die.

kingz

Score : 1-0 City logan to score

Attendance : 4,982

ECFC KARL

2-0 win for city

usual attendance guess of 4,901

EXMADCITY

City 2 Chester 0 Attendance 5001 the odd one being BTI (closet city fan)

Greyhound

Well-known Exeweb poster
Good felling, as Kirton used to put it. 3-0 City. Attendance well down, though.

mfcrocker

But I know we'll meet again, some sunny day...
City 2-0 Chester, Gilly and Logan. Unchanged, although after missing another sitter Stanno is ritualistically shot at half time and subbed. Jonah manages to not gaffe all game. National Flying Pig Squadron do a fly-by but are obscured by cloud cover.

Attendance 4700 + a firing squad.

... beat Brentford 3-0 in midweek. Don't sound like relegation fodder to me....................................................................................................................freak result bit like r game ,they happen now and again
In fairness, you weren't wrong: Chester were ... ordinary