• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Cheltenham v Exeter City Matchday Thread

IndoMike

Very well known Exeweb poster
Mike, you're a plum. Your suggestion that "people dish it out, but go running to admin" couldn't have been further from the truth.

Oh, and when you reported the post, your suggestion that "some people can post what they like, and are allowed to get away with it", points to you being a fantasist.

I effing hate the internet and it's trolls at times.
I'm not a troll and you more than prove my point. And since when has reporting (the first time I have ever reported anyone on Exeweb) been a matter of public concern? Why didn't you reply privately? Just shows you do not treat people equally.

Colesman Ballz

I've tidied up the thread, or at least the the 2 pages.

I've found this thread to be quite depressing. We had a great win at Cheltenham on Saturday and reading the thread on the way home from that game all I could see was comments about our keeper, which derailed the thread. I was in 2 minds as to whether sell Exeweb, or just close this website. Utterly fed up with pointless discussions over and over again about Pym. It's tiresome and boring and puts people off coming on to Exeweb.
Perhaps you could consider giving Pate his own personal forum, where he can rant on to his heart's content and bar him from posting on TWOWS ! Simples. ;)

Last edited:

Grecian2K

I was in 2 minds as to whether sell Exeweb....
Not for an "undisclosed fee" I hope???

Although (serious question, Hants?). Is it now yours alone to sell/shut down? I thought Lez was still "UberMod"?

Hants_red

Admin
Staff member
Not for an "undisclosed fee" I hope???

Although (serious question, Hants?). Is it now yours alone to sell/shut down? I thought Lez was still "UberMod"?
It would probably be undisclosed. Depends on what Spanky and Lez wanted to do I suppose. It would require a decent amount for me consider to shift it. Though any more crap match day threads I'd probably drop my price.