• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Cheltenham Town v Exeter City Matchday Thread.

Red Devon

Very well known Exeweb poster
We looked a good side today moving the ball quickly through the middle to push Cheltenham onto the back foot….Been waiting a long time to see Luke Harris show some class with a quality finish like that…Woods once again quality from start to finish and so good to see Hartridge come back in and show how he’s well worth a place in next season’s squad…Special mention to Gary Caldwell for turning things around like he has and securing all but mathematically our place in League One for next season.

arthur

I for one will miss Alex if he goes - an honest well mannered Grecian it has been a pleasure to watch grow up over the years
I really hope he stays and I think it would be best for him in terms of his development as a player. Perhaps he should have a word with Matt Unused Sub Jay

Super Ronnie Jepson

Well-known Exeweb poster
The old ‘we can do so much better’ adage. Well actually we can’t.
We definitely can.

Grecian2K

Thankfully GC in interview cleared up the "Great Reece Cole Conspiracy Theory" that was being raised at the start of this thread*.
Good management perhaps to "save the best to last" today?
*Especially as it was Young 'arris who got us back in the game.

Grecian Max

Really enjoyed Woods doing an air kick dummy when the ball was spread, little thing but guy is class

Safe and sound, cracking result and well done to the manager and squad 👍🏻 Great turnaround in 2024

Red red

Well I have to say imo today summed up our season. Absolutely superb first half but couldn’t finish. Start slowly second half and concede. Then fight our way back into the game and finish strongly.
One disappointing thing from today was the bloody idiots letting off flares hope they are happy when we get fined

larrywilkie

Both of these make pretty good reading.

Attachments

Super Ronnie Jepson

Well-known Exeweb poster
Both of these make pretty good reading.
Lincoln are on 🔥

denzel

Bad news, we can no longer qualify for the play offs.
Caldwell out

larrywilkie