• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Cheltenham Town tickets wanted

DPR1901

Have started this thread early in the hope that some kind person can help me get hold of a ticket (ideally 2 - but don't want to push it). Please PM me if anyone can assist. Many thanks - Dave.

(Will be in the home end if all else fails.)

andrew p long

Very well known Exeweb poster
Have started this thread early in the hope that some kind person can help me get hold of a ticket (ideally 2 - but don't want to push it). Please PM me if anyone can assist. Many thanks - Dave.

(Will be in the home end if all else fails.)
Have pm'd. One ticket available - I can't now go as my car is out of action until Tuesday.

Yours if you can sort out how to solve the problem that the ticket is here with me in Worcestershire (10 mins from M5 J4 or J3).

jimmy

Sorry to post on WoWS and not away days but..

Can I have a recommendation for convenient parking, pub and not too long a walk to the ground (going with an old bey).

Thanks in advance!

andrew p long

Sorry to post on WoWS and not away days but..

Can I have a recommendation for convenient parking, pub and not too long a walk to the ground (going with an old bey).

Thanks in advance!
I tend to park (for free!) in the Pittville area - just off the A435 Evesham Road, turning on to Central Cross Drive. And then parking there or in one of the roads slightly nearer to the ground. Has been restricted to 4 hours parking IIRC but of course that's OK. And because there's a park/play area nearby it can get busy on holidays like Easter Monday *when it is not rainy*. Less than ten minute walk to the ground. Ideal if coming from the north

fred binneys head

I tend to park (for free!) in the Pittville area - just off the A435 Evesham Road, turning on to Central Cross Drive. And then parking there or in one of the roads slightly nearer to the ground. Has been restricted to 4 hours parking IIRC but of course that's OK. And because there's a park/play area nearby it can get busy on holidays like Easter Monday *when it is not rainy*. Less than ten minute walk to the ground. Ideal if coming from the north
Me too - put Albert Road into your sat nav, lots of free parking, no time limit, 10 minute walk to the ground.

dontpassback

There is a social club,just around the corner from the ground,I think it was £10 to park and a two minute walk to the ground

Grecian68

I use the just park app.

DPR1901

Have pm'd. One ticket available - I can't now go as my car is out of action until Tuesday.
Thanks Andrew - have replied to your PM.

jack101

I’m also looking for one. I actually live in Cheltenham so can meet at the ground if someone is travelling up with a spare. If not, look for me in the home end.