• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Cheltenham Festival

Alan Crockford

Well-known Exeweb poster
My first bet of 2010 today. A teeny weeny little fiver on Imperial Commander cos there's no such thing as a two horse race...

Geddon...

Alistair20000

Very well known Exeweb poster
It was great to see the old Pipe racing tactic of 'catch me if you can' how many winners did Martin have with that over the years.

Great tip Alistair, didn't do it, hope you did! I have now have bet on all 19 races at Cheltenham and I am on a 19 race losing streak........not even an each way has come in, this is my worst Cheltenham ever, thank God for a little touch at Hexham yesterday!

Off to the Gold Cup now, hoping for the a good start in the Triumph with Secant Star.
Sorry you all missed out. I did get a decent each way bet on Buena Vista. The girl in Joe Coral's wrongly rung it up at £1,000 each way but spotted her mistake. If only ! Also backed the Pipe horse Faasel 20/1 each way and was beaten only 1/2 length so made a bit on that one too. A bloody good day.

Alistair20000

Very well known Exeweb poster
Just backed Tricky Trickster !

Come on horsy horsy !
Sorry about that. He ran a stinker.