• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Cheltenham away - Monday 1 April

Anyone know roughly how many tickets left for this one?

I wasn't originally planning on going, but it could well be a big six-pointer by then, so might give it a whirl.
Can't imagine that many now tbh if the allocation was just over 900. Got mine this morning, could be best to purchase soon (unsure if they give further allocation).

Hants_red

Admin
Staff member
The initial allocation of 953 tickets have been sold, and the Club have been given an additional 400 tickets.

Hants_red

Admin
Staff member
Less than 100 tickets left.

Hants_red

Admin
Staff member
Now sold out.

Any popular pubs where City will be?

andrew p long

Very well known Exeweb poster
My ticket is now available as I can't now get to the game.

Anyone interested? In the first instance I've offered it to DPR1901 who posted on WOWS looking for a ticket.

The slight hitch is that my ticket is here in Worcestershire (and I'm not at SJP tomorrow) so would have to find a way to cope with that.

jimmy

Can I have a recommendation for convenient parking, pub and not too long a walk to the ground (going with an old bey).

Thanks in advance!

Bridgy 81

Can I have a recommendation for convenient parking, pub and not too long a walk to the ground (going with an old bey).

Thanks in advance!
I’ve been a few times in the past and we’ve always parked without any problems in the nearby residential area.
You stay on Whaddon Road as you drive by the ground and then there are numerous streets off it on both sides.
Depending on how quickly you can find a spot it’s only a 5-10 minute walk back.
It’s never had any parking restrictions around there previously but I’ve no idea if they now apply since I was last there.
No idea about pubs though.
Enjoy the match.

fred binneys head

Put Albert Road into your sat nav, free parking, no time limit, 10 minute walk to the ground.

grecIAN Harris

Thanks in advance!
If you get there early enough you can park in the estate near the ground. I think we go and about 4-5 minutes walk.