• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Cheerio Luke Croll

Temporarily Exiled

Wouldn't be surprised if he turns out to be a solid defender at this level, but it'd require a team taking a punt. Hope somebody does though - he's technically sound, and seems like a great guy off the pitch from what I've read.

Stelios

No more silky stuff from the Crolls Royce ;(

Probably a bit too laid back/casual for MT but I liked him. Best wishes Luke (y)

STURTZ

Very well known Exeweb poster
Farewell then Rudi.

ChardGrecian

Shame some solid performances but feel we did not see the best from Luke - always spoke well and seems a really honest guy. Would like to wish home all the best and hope it works out for him.

andrew p long

Very well known Exeweb poster
Wouldn't be surprised if he turns out to be a solid defender at this level, but it'd require a team taking a punt. Hope somebody does though - he's technically sound, and seems like a great guy off the pitch from what I've read.
I agree with this. He is capable of being a decent league player. But he will need to prove his fitness. I envisage a lengthy trial with a league side in the south east, not signing a contract until - or indeed possibly after - deadline day.

Hants_red

Admin
Staff member
Hope he manages to stay fit long enough to prove to Daggers fans that he actually quite a capable defender.

https://www.daggers.co.uk/news/-LhFC3mMWCV8UgUY2mGp

Greyhound

Well-known Exeweb poster
Good luck to him. I hope he does well for them.

exeter-loyal

Good luck Luke all the best.

jrg333

Never liked his attitude to be honest. Hope he gets back to fitness and has a chance to resume his career but between him and Hiram, felt to me that they brought a 'London vibe' which basically means being more concerned about looking cool than actually trying hard. We need hard workers at this level; not players who think they are too big to be here.