• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Charlton Vs City Matchday Thread

orangeshark

I'm pretty pleased with that first half really, I think we kept 'em pretty quiet. Now for a sneaky goal on the counter in the second half!

RaeUK

Cleaner
Staff member
Not a bad first half. Thought we held our own. Come out fighting in the second half, City, and victory is ours ! :) [y]

MJP_Exeter

Well-known Exeweb poster
Good half from us. Another performance like last week will do nicelty!

Early Bath

Sounds like it was a pretty even half. I'd be very happy if i remains 0-0 after 90 minutes.
Halfway there, 0 - 0 after 45 minutes :)

PeteUSA

Very well known Exeweb poster
Total silence now!

Red Dingbat

Sounded like a reasonably even half, with both teams having their chances and the possesion. Does sound like Chalton have had the more obvious chances though

richard_portland

Backing Gary Caldwell, thanks Matt and good luck.
i hate not listening to commentary, for those without gp or radio devon take no news as good news.

as we have got to halftime without many scares am now getting sucked into being more confident we can get positive result, expect charlton to come out firing from start of second half. need to hold firm for first 15 mins and look to impose ourselves on the game for rest of half.

PeteUSA

I cant understand why we're not getting James Vickery, back at the studio during half time.

Last edited:

t.a.f.k.a.g.g.

I'm at the valley. City are giving 110% and such a shame to lose Duffy so early. His last contribution was to block a definite goal whilst injured! 12 mins in..

No clear cut chances but we're staying very tight to them. Starting to battle. 3 5 2 worked well but had to revert to 442 and it's working ok, but not much punch up top.

Tully is my motm so far.

Utc

milts

GP has sound:D