• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Charlton Prediction Thread

Grecian2K

Very well known Exeweb poster
I wonder which end Matt Young (formally of Kellow's Bootlaces) will be in. He has some serious split loyalties on this one
As has the Giler ?!

Red the Paper

Banned
City nil needs np prediction. Not sure how many Charlton will score. Lets hope Charlton fans sing this time. The last game their support was pathetic with absolutely no songs from the small number that bothered to turn up to support their "massive" club.

Sarcy Sid

We have done well against some of the bigger clubs in the past and are well overdue for another upset. 2-1 to us. Logie and Noble for us and Matt Taylor for them from a corner. Noble will step up to the plate, score the winner in the 85th minute and be awarded man of the match.

Reggie T42

Cannot Be Serious Cottage, Backside of Beyond, Dev
This is just the sort of game that City win. Everyone expects them to lose....so 2-0 City.

City raise their game against the better sides.
What like Brighton, Southampton and Huddersfield at SJP last season...same result though, we lost. Still, I'm not giving up on a draw!

richard_portland

Very well known Exeweb poster
Backing Gary Caldwell, thanks Matt and good luck.
2-0 to charlton with bwp getting both.

200 travelling fans because Charlton apparently don't travel well and this isn't a big game for them;)

Ecfc_4_Life

1-3.

Matt taylor own goal.