• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Charlton Athletic v Exeter City Matchday Thread

Anonymous

Well-known Exeweb poster
Is he aware of the aforementioned chant?
Very much so. He absolutely hates us.

Red Lion

Is he aware of the aforementioned chant?
I would imagine so, he seems to score against us for fun. Best to forget that chant IMHO.

I'm loving the confidence of some, but I don't think anyone needs to steel themselves for a hot, steamy performance by Pete on the centre spot next Saturday!

Last edited:

thermopylai

Todays the day I pledge that if we get anything from this game, I will fly over especially, and have sex in the center circle at half time at the next home match!
So your hope for today is for 3 points and to get laid? Seems reasonable...

Hants_red

Admin
Staff member
The City players stayed in the same hotel as Ben Hamer stays in. Wonder if any foul play took place?

Ecfc_4_Life

Ben hamer did say on his twitter " the city boys are in the same hotel as me , it's prank time".

Ecfc_4_Life

BenHamer:

Wow the Tweeps really like a Laxative prank!! Its bin done before!! Hey Harry old buddy old pal!! All because of a woman named Mary Swanson
web • 09/09/2011 19:16

Not sure if he's on about city..

Exeter boys stayin at my Hotel tonight!! Prank Time!!
web • 09/09/2011 16:19

This is about city. :L

Kingsman

Tis likes the mind games aspect of football, so with Matt Taylor at Chrlton expect Tis to throw something unexpected into the pot.

scottus86

0-1 City. Matt Taylor for us.

Well-known Exeweb poster
The tannoy system at the Valley is UNBELIEVABLY loud so I'm leaving as late as possible to get to the ground, maybe 5 mins b4 the k/o!!! last year I sat through an hour or so off having to shout for my mate to hear me, It gave me a thumping headache and took the edge of a memorable performance.
This year however Charlton have an unbelievably strong div 1 squad !!, by rights they should walk this division, however the chink, in their Armour, IMO, is Powell, seems a nice guy, but from what Ive seen of him and his teams to say he's tactically naive would be V V kind. Cant see anything but defeat this afternoon, but COME ON U REDS!!!

tonythegrecian

RIP Paul ' stella ' Reid a true City Supporter.
C'mon ECFC today although not expecting us to get a result.