• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Charity Match for Cancer Research

citysfinest

The big powers have silenced me. So much for free
Hi Mario,

I am playing in the team managed by Grecian_in_Plymouth

Can't wait, one month today! good luck everyone, it's going to be fantastic.
And it's less than a month, it's Sunday 24th April remember

grecian till i die

May be able to find a band for free

mole221

Crikey a few more people are coming forward. If anyone has found a team since I put them on here could you leave a message after this post please just letting me know which team so I can get you down on my lovely excel spreadsheet!

If you want to play and need a team I'll also have a look to see if we can accomodate you.

Sorry about the lack of updates I am still waiting on certain bits of information; it looks like we will be at the Centre Spot in the evening.

If anybody is in a band or knows anybody that can provide entertainment give me a PM please.

I will also be sorting out trophies this week!

I have some officials at the moment.. they are however Plymouth fans! If I could get an Exeter official (and linos too ideally) it would be good to have a balance.

In terms of kits. One of your teams has a kit arranged; I am suggesting the team wear your City shirts. If you don't have one I am sure someone else on here will.. the clubs unfortunately cannot accomodate kits.

Remember I will be asking for £10 on the day from each player!

I'm a qualified ref, and would be happy to take part, either as a lino or a ref.

citysfinest

The big powers have silenced me. So much for free
I'm a qualified ref, and would be happy to take part, either as a lino or a ref.
Mario is the organiser, I am helping him with things this end. If you could
Pm me your mobile number and I will get in touch. Would be brilliant if you could.

mole221

Mario is the organiser, I am helping him with things this end. If you could
Pm me your mobile number and I will get in touch. Would be brilliant if you could.
Done. Out of interest is there a facebook event for this. I know it's only a small thing but if it spreads the word to two or three more people then it's another couple of quid for the charity at least.

shabbashaz

Well-known Exeweb poster

Grecian_in_Plymouth

things moving on -- just a couple of players need to contact me please to confirm availability

Grecian_in_Plymouth

dg17 he is

ta -i have PM'd him and he looks interested

ecfc01

Did you get my text?

Grecian_in_Plymouth

Did you get my text?
just picked it up.....