• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Charity Cycle in memory of Since62

city_is_my_life

Please see e-mail below; it's from the widow of Richard Coombes, an Exewebber and lifelong City fan who died last October of a long-standing brain tumour.

Hi all

I am undertaking the ‘Cuban Revolution Cycle’ on 9 March 2012 which entails cycling 350 km coast to coast over seven days.

My charity is Brain Tumour UK and this is in memory of my husband who died in October last year.

Please have a look at my Just giving site and I would be very grateful if you would support me and this very worthy cause. Any amount, no matter how small would be greatly appreciated.

Thank you so much for taking the time to have a look.

Kindest regards
Linda Coombes (Dare) x

http://original.justgiving.com/lindacoombes1

PS If you would like to take a look at my forthcoming challenge please see the link below
www.charitychallenge.com/expedition.html?id=1256

muppetdodger

Good on her, he was a top bloke!

PeteUSA

Very well known Exeweb poster
What was his exeweb user name?

Hants_red

Admin
Staff member
It was Since62.

Did he use to sell City programmes on ebay?

city_is_my_life

Clue was in the thread title Pete!

Did he use to sell City programmes on ebay?
Yeah he did. Always asked my Dad to pick him up a programme if there was game he couldn't make it to.

muppetdodger

remember sitting next to him on a sh*t tuesday night at Northwich - weather was poor and cold, football was poor 0-0 I think, but he made the evening more enjoyable!

city_is_my_life

remember sitting next to him on a sh*t tuesday night at Northwich - weather was poor and cold, football was poor 0-0 I think, but he made the evening more enjoyable!
5.15 kick off on a Saturday, live on Setanta? Would have been about four years ago.