• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Championship 23/24

Red Devon

Very well known Exeweb poster
Probably time to open this one up.

Bridgy 81

Probably time to open this one up.
I heard a discussion about the Championship today on my car radio.
They were speculating if it’s maybe the strongest ever, as 19 of the 24 clubs have been in the Premier League.
I didn’t catch the 5 who haven’t, but I certainly know one of them 🙂

Colesman Ballz

I heard a discussion about the Championship today on my car radio.
They were speculating if it’s maybe the strongest ever, as 19 of the 24 clubs have been in the Premier League.
I didn’t catch the 5 who haven’t, but I certainly know one of them 🙂
I suspect Preston and Rotherham join the Cornish in that category. Then perhaps Brum and Millwall haven't been in the top flight since the Premiership was formed ?

Average Joe

Really excited this year and looking forward to watching some good derbys in the championship.

I have already booked off, City v Argyle, City V Millwall, City v Southampton, City V Leeds, City v Cardiff, City v Swansea.

This year the Championship is looking amazing

iscalad

Really excited this year and looking forward to watching some good derbys in the championship.

I have already booked off, City v Argyle, City V Millwall, City v Southampton, City V Leeds, City v Cardiff, City v Swansea.

This year the Championship is looking amazing
City aren't in the Championship.

DB9

I suspect Preston and Rotherham join the Cornish in that category. Then perhaps Brum and Millwall haven't been in the top flight since the Premiership was formed ?
Birmingham have been in the PL, The other i think that hasn't is Bristol City.

Colesman Ballz

Birmingham have been in the PL, The other i think that hasn't is Bristol City.
I seem to recall Brizzle spending a year in the top flight when Shaun Taylor was there but perhaps that was immediately prior to its metamorphosis into the Premiership ?

DB9

I seem to recall Brizzle spending a year in the top flight when Shaun Taylor was there but perhaps that was immediately prior to its metamorphosis into the Premiership ?
Shaun Taylor was with Swindon in the early days of the PL. Bristol City made it to the top flight (Div 1) in the 80's then dropped to the 4th division in consecutive seasons when they were in finanical meltdown.

Colesman Ballz

Scratch that, I was getting confused with Swindon.

grecIAN Harris

Bristol City haven't been in the top flight since they crashed down the entire Football League back in the 70's