• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

CCTV footage

United09

Yes here is footage of the BB on a match day at SJP.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_GBWwOwpv0Q

fordysutton

Yes here is footage of the BB on a match day at SJP.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_GBWwOwpv0Q
what has manure fan fighting at wembly got to do with the big bank on a sat????with posts like that no wonder WE ALLWAYS LAUGH AT THE TORQUAY:D

heathy1

Very well known Exeweb poster
Its of Man utd fans at Wembley!?

Hants_red

Admin
Staff member
Its of Man utd fans at Wembley!?
I do hope so, or someone has installed seats on the BB when we weren't looking.

United09

I think its very similar to the brawls that have been going on between you greeks recently. Also Manchester united are most greeks first team. ;)

grecian55

I think its very similar to the brawls that have been going on between you greeks recently. Also Manchester united are most greeks first team. ;)
your a cabbage mate ,your town is the one that sends buses up to old trafford "torbay reds"??, probably why your attendances are so poor!!

fordysutton

your a cabbage mate ,your town is the one that sends buses up to old trafford "torbay reds"??, probably why your attendances are so poor!!
[y]Nice one.[y];)

United09

I'm a cabbage lmao very offensive. "Torbay reds" never heard of it where did you find that one? or is it another one from your imagination.

Grecian2K

Very well known Exeweb poster
Apparently, they've just launched a sneak preview of the brand new state of the art CCTV system currently being installed down at the 'Morgue

PS: Slight bit of overkill there though methinks....having more lenses than supporters

Wheres Tully?

Oh bugger me, cus I forgot that thats wot you lot think a brawl is. A few kids shoving each other, silly me:$