• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Can't Get You Out Of My Head

irishbrian

Well-known Exeweb poster
No I'm not talking about the over-rated Kylie song or Miriam Gonzalez; playmate of the year 2004 but those infectious, annoying or wish you'd get out of my damn brain song that you encounter each year.
Stuff like Bobby McFerrin's "Don't Worry Be Happy" (sorry bobby but whats funny about being kicked out of my house because the rent is late or considering suicide) Jason Mraz's "I'm Yours" which was annoyingly catchy to stuff like the Crazy Frog tune , which if anybody both should be executed.
Train's "Hey Soul Sister" has me smiling all day as is such a feel good tune that if you don't tap your feet to you're clinically dead.
What's you feel good or f*** off song?

shabbashaz

Well-known Exeweb poster
F*ck off song has to be Michael chuffing Buble Just haven't met you yet, doesn't help that Heart FM feel the need to play it a million times when I'm on night shift :mad: So glad I have my ipod to drown it out!!!

Feel good song either The Killers - Mr Brightside, McFly - Star Girl, Feeder - Buck Rogers and Just A Day all these are guaranteed to get me bouncing :D

Mr Jan Yeo

Well-known Exeweb poster
My F*** OFF song is probably anything sung by vocalists with voices that I find irritating (think My Chemical Romance, James Blunt, that bint who goes on about American Boy) but the main one is Alesha Dixon with that terrible song about hating men, her voice gets into my brain and scrapes its way from the inside out.

Feel good song...well I listen to too many different things really but something like Hurricane by Neil Young will always take my mind away from everything and have me imaging air guitar for the rest of the day.

greenawayr

My F*** off song, anything by M People, UB40 or Lighthouse Family.

That said, UB40 featuring Pato Banton in, Baby Come Back, is a great feel good song, but only because Pato rescues it with some excellent rapping.

"I must admit I was a clown
To be messin' around
But that doesn't mean
That you have to leave town (Come back)

Yes, and give me one more try
'Cause a love like this should-a never ever die (Come back)

Yes wi' me colour TV
And me CD-collection of Bob Marley (Come back)
Yes, wi' me bag a sensi
And we can be together for eternity"

Swanaldo

Very well known Exeweb poster
My F*** off song, anything by M People, UB40 or Lighthouse Family.
Yes! You have just named my top 3 most hated bands. Come here brother.

*embraces greenawayr warmly*

LOG

Yes! You have just named my top 3 most hated bands. Come here brother.

*embraces greenawayr warmly*
Can i join in please?

How those 3 have made a living doing what they do is obscene.

angelic upstart

Swap UB40 for Des'ree and you've got a hug from me too.

elvis the pig

Mine has to be Ronan Keating - When you say nothing at all.

Supposed to be a love song. Listen to the lyrics:

"You say it best.....when you say nothing at all."

In other words...Shut the f*ck up!

Tinballs

The Who's 'Substitute' does it for me every time, makes me want to belt it out at the top of me voice ( only in the car though), love all the words in that song especially.....

'But I'm a substitute for another guy
I look pretty tall but my heels are high
The simple things you see are all complicated
I look pretty young, but I'm just back-dated, yeah'

The 'tune' that makes me want to puke whenever I hear it has got to be Terry Wogan's 'Floral Dance' absolute and utter sh*te! How people parted money for that rubbish I'll never know, even worse than 'Day Trip To Bangor'

shabbashaz

Well-known Exeweb poster
Forgot another f*ck off song. That stupid whiney American kid Justin Bieber. He's f*cking 12 or something like that, what the f*ck does he know about love. His parents should be severely punished for allowing him to sing in the first place!!!