• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Candidate Husting

Jason H

Administrator
Staff member
Got my candidate pack through this morning, so will hopefully get a chance to peruse and make my selections this evening prior to listening to the match.

StroudGrecian

Very well known Exeweb poster
Have any of you ever been involved in witchcraft?

Cheggers

Your not looking for a committee either are you!!!

I am not looking for a professional committee member.

I vote Pete Martin

Mike Blackstone

Have any of you ever been involved in witchcraft?
As I am a Wiccan .........

Poultice

What a disappointment, I thought the protagonists would be set up opposite ends of the bar at Daggers yelling insults at each each other with their henchmen handing out favours and trying to strong arm the voters.

heathy1

Well Ive voted for the 5 who wrote the best piece, when do the results come out?

Poultice

Well Ive voted for the 5 who wrote the best piece, when do the results come out?
How did you sift the wheat from that chaff ?

Dunno how you are supposed to make any kind of informed decision based on eight exceedingly bland manifestos, I know two of them post on Exeweb so I can form an opinion based on their history there, I know one other who thinks letting any information out into the world of plebs is a mortal sin, so I won't be voting for him, other than that it is a case of:-

"Who are ya, who are ya" ?

Pete Martin (CTID)

Dunno how you are supposed to make any kind of informed decision based on eight exceedingly bland manifestos.........
I know. It ain't easy and the correct answer is probably "you can't."

If all the candidates used Exeweb we could at least have had an online Q & A and a debate, but I don't think they all do (I only know a few of them myself).

Personally, I am happy to answer any question regarding my candidacy.

Antony Moxey

Haven't looked through it yet, but are there contact details published for the candidates? If so, why not get in touch with them and ask them direct. You can always post the Q&As on here later.

Poultice

Haven't looked through it yet, but are there contact details published for the candidates? If so, why not get in touch with them and ask them direct. You can always post the Q&As on here later.
Contact details ?

Are you mad ?

These are candidates for the BoS, more chance of Cheesy ringing me to ask advice on what he should do with BJ.