• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Cambridge Utd. v EXETER CITY MDT

suffolklad

Mines the same, one of the few i can get to. So UTC

Terryhall

Says 23.42 on my device Jason. Is this more of the exeweb time warp? Hope you are right though as it's bleddy hot in a winter coat, 3 tops, 2 t-shirts, 2 pairs of pants and 2 pairs of socks.
If you go to Settings > General Settings, you can see what the time zone is set to on your device - it might not be set to GMT.

ExeterCityLad

If you go to Settings > General Settings, you can see what the time zone is set to on your device - it might not be set to GMT.
Surely if it's set to GMT, that's IS the problem. GMT would display 23.42, whereas BST would display the correct time of 00.42.

Terryhall

Surely if it's set to GMT, that's IS the problem. GMT would display 23.42, whereas BST would display the correct time of 00.42.
Mine is set to GMT +1, and shows the OP at 01.42am (so logically, that would be 00.42 GMT).

EDIT - checked again and after the time zone is another option in settings to "automatically detect DST (Daylight Savings Time)."

So if Geoffs clock is out by one hour, but everyone elses is different, then Geoff's settings must either be set to GMT-1, or to not detect for DST.

Last edited:

Hants_red

Admin
Staff member
This is the match day thread. Can we keep it in topic please, that is, it's about the match today.

antman

Well-known Exeweb poster
I think it's time we showed them Cambridge boys a thing or two.

*gets off horse

Avening Posse

Very well known Exeweb poster
The time is precisely 7.39pm in Sydney whilst writing, and looking forward to the 4.45am kick off (not). A bit early to witness a loss so a nice 3 points please chaps UTC

IndoMike

Very well known Exeweb poster
I note the time Indo started the thread. Tut tut. Isn't the unwritten law that it should be started on the day itself and to do otherwise could bring bad luck? To counter this I shall now be forced to wear every lucky item of clothing and carry every lucky charm I possess. It'll be a tough day (thanks mike) but has to be done. Come on you reds. Geddon city.
Excuse me?
10 points from 4 matches would be a proper job.

Last edited:

grecian-near-hell

Well-known Exeweb poster
What did you do to drop the two points? Wrong underpants?

Last edited:

Billy The Fish

Well-known Exeweb poster
Bring home the points please you mighty reds. I reckon we're in for another close one so I'm going for an odd goal win and Holmes to get it.

UTC