• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Cambridge United v Exeter City Match Day Thread

Legohead

Banned
As expected really although i'd prefer McArdle starting. Again, the bench gives us zero in terms of the ability to change the game although i like Caprice and he can get forward. Best hope Williams supplies the impetus then. Sad state of affairs having to rely on a returning player who has been out with a long injury to get us out of the sh*te.

ryancooper327

Fisher and Seymour have scored 2 goals combined in almost 1000 mins this season. Over 10 full 90s worth. Waste of two spots on the bench.

LOG

Very well known Exeweb poster
Looks like our performance may hinge on how good a game Williams has, whether that’s creating chances himself or creating space for others.

ryancooper327

Going to try and be more positive... Lovely weather for a football match. Might sit in the garden to listen in.

Legohead

Banned
I've just spent the last 6 hours cutting the dog exercise fields at my local animal shelter with a mower (not ride on) that can only have been from the 1950's. Most exercise i've done this year. My arms are hanging off. Muscles i did not know existed. No radio commentary for me to listen to up here and i'll be in and out due to helping get the stock for the charity shop sorted as it opens on Monday (about 4 months too late i may add thanks to ludicrous nonsensical Tory Covid restrictions) so i won't be on ifollow for this game. Giving it a miss, which can only mean one thing.

Bowman actually does something, Seymour comes on a scores and we win. Mark my words.

I'll be checking in and out though during the afternoon and i've got the Barrow game on ifollow for tuesday night already as i have it from the original postponed game. Something to look forward to if we don't end up getting pumped this afternoon.

COYR!!

The Proper Chap

Well-known Exeweb poster
MASSIVE GAME - LET'S GO !

The Proper Chap

Well-known Exeweb poster
The Ice Man has got the sh1t$ !!!

chunkymorrinmunter

Good game to win

irishbrian

Well-known Exeweb poster
Bookies somehow have Cambridge at 11/8! That’s insane given they are top. Best we can hope for is backs to the wall 0-0.

chunkymorrinmunter

Bloody heck