• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Cake

feverpitch

Well-known Exeweb poster
Be careful Mr Log. Fever may rear up if you take her course away.
Not at all, I like delegating.

And, on topic, I like cake (but not chocolate cake).

Last edited:

Grecian_In_Exile

Very well known Exeweb poster
Definition of stupid, knowing the truth, seeing th
IMO you can not beat a slice of that marbled Queen of cake 'Russian Slice'.. Just can't seem to find it anywhere, perhaps this should be on the feckin dire thread!!

feverpitch

Well-known Exeweb poster
IMO you can not beat a slice of that marbled Queen of cake 'Russian Slice'.. Just can't seem to find it anywhere, perhaps this should be on the feckin dire thread!!
Even your favourite cake is communist. You couldn't make it up. :) LOL

Grecian_In_Exile

Definition of stupid, knowing the truth, seeing th
Even your favourite cake is communist. You couldn't make it up. :) LOL
Yep, from 'Imperialist Russia', long before the Russia of today, your point being? :p

Alistair20000

Just sampled the home made Easter Simnel cake. I think I might have eaten the marzipan Jesus instead of one of the Apostles.

contrabombarde

Just sampled the home made Easter Simnel cake. I think I might have eaten the marzipan Jesus instead of one of the Apostles.
Fear not Alistair. Jesus won't mind. You can always make amends by eating Judas Iscariot.

Alistair20000

Fear not Alistair. Jesus won't mind. You can always make amends by eating Judas Iscariot.
Unfortunately, and following tradition, the wretched Judas Iscariot was omitted from the balls of marzipan on the aforementioned cake.

feverpitch

Well-known Exeweb poster
Unfortunately, and following tradition, the wretched Judas Iscariot was omitted from the balls of marzipan on the aforementioned cake.
Who said Exeweb never teaches us anything?! (boffin)

Shabba

Well-known Exeweb poster
I made a lemon sponge cake with a lemon mascarpone filling and the crunchy lemon drizzle on top. Even made my own lemon curd. Was very impressed by it.

Alistair20000

Madeira sponge with icing and buttercream filling. From Waitrose Okehampton yesterday. Reduced from £9.99 to £1.29. Rather good for a bought cake..............well two if I'm honest.