• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Bye Foxy

Silver fox

Very well known Exeweb poster
Hi my first post on here,has he or she been banned as whoever it was has gone very quiet :)
Seems the case Iceman, which team do you follow Iceman?

Silver fox

I don't believe Foxy could be that mental!
Thanks Gaffs, think Curls is messing and as been very quiet lately, not sure his GCSE results were too good and maybe his parents have restricted his computer usage ;)

Iceman

Seems the case Iceman, which team do you follow Iceman?
Portsmouth with City my second team, was in the navy and lived in Portsmouth.

Silver fox

Portsmouth with City my second team, was in the navy and lived in Portsmouth.
Will be a mixed season of emotions this year then with Pompey looking strong for promotion,and City possibly going to struggle at the opposite end of the table :)

Iceman

Will be a mixed season of emotions this year then with Pompey looking strong for promotion,and City possibly going to struggle at the opposite end of the table :)
I have faith in City, always going to be a tough start with the fixture list as it is and the embargo.
Pompey have had a good start, as long as they beat Plymouth in "Battle of The Navy Ports" I will be happy :)

Curley

I have faith in City, always going to be a tough start with the fixture list as it is and the embargo.
Pompey have had a good start, as long as they beat Plymouth in "Battle of The Navy Ports" I will be happy :)
So you'll be happy with your season as long as you beat us? ***** me you're just as sad as a normal Exeter fan

Grecian O'Grecian

Well-known Exeweb poster
So you'll be happy with your season as long as you beat us? ***** me you're just as sad as a normal Exeter fan
[video=youtube;KBWuDhIv9B0]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KBWuDhIv9B0[/video]

Iceman

Not as sad as Plymouth fans, small port in Devon , even the " Royal Navy " prefers Portsmouth any day

Never enjoyed my time in Devonport. :)

Curley

Not as sad as Plymouth fans, small port in Devon , even the " Royal Navy " prefers Portsmouth any day

Never enjoyed my time in Devonport. :)
3-0 mate so sit down xx

Iceman

3-0 mate so sit down xx
Okay City had a bad day, As I said even "The Royal Navy " dislike Plymouth, so go and dream of the World Cup , Think you will do okay this season though