• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Butterflies

ECFCNo1

While sat here at work this afternoon, I wonder if I am the only one completely unable to think about anything other than Exeter City?

Being just 7 years old when we won the div 4 title, I can't believe the emotions that I am feeling right now. This season has to have been one of the most exhillarating experiences of my life. If you had offered me a top half finish at the start of the season I would have bitten your hand off, but now I would be dissapointed with the playoffs.

I would like to thank all of the staff and management at the park for making this season one to remember for us young uns' so to speak. And I hope for many more decades of success.

No then lads, LETS HAVE THE TITLE!!!

t.a.f.k.a.g.g.

You're not alone! "Bricking it" is an apt phrase to describe me at the moment!

ECFC TOM

No nerves here, just pure excitement.

Bring on the Brentford.

Red Nose

As someone said to me on Saturday night, we are officially in an auto promotion race with the playoffs as a consolation.

However, a defeat on Saturday and we could drop a few places and be nervously looking over our shoulder, just hoping we can make the play offs.

BOS

However, a defeat on Saturday and we could drop a few places and be nervously looking over our shoulder, just hoping we can make the play offs.
We could drop a few places before Saturday, if Bury and Wycombe do well midweek... :(

Not here to rain on anyone's parade, just as excited as everyone else, but with that gnawing feeling of fear in the pit of my stomach that the bubble will burst and we'll wake up in monochrome Kansas again...

Then I watch Fleetwood's two goals and everything's alright again!

BOS

Lobster Claw

i think 3 wins out of the last 5 games will see us get automatic promotion! One of those wins has to be against Wycombe!!!

Last edited:

Mr Jan Yeo

Well-known Exeweb poster
I keep thinking that I'd rather be in 13th with nothing to play for, I was looking forward to a season without the tension.............. then I dream about how awesome it would be and kick myself for having such dirty thoughts :D

Shamus

Totally on edge and looking forward to every game massively! And the thing is, every game for the past few weeks and for the next few weeks has bee / is massive. Very tight at the top and that's why we benefited so much on Saturday with big jump up the table.

I then think christ Brentford and Wycombe at the weekend, tough games and bricking it. But look at it, they both have hit a dodgy spell and both of them must be more worried about us than we are of them!

Last couple of results has pretty much nailed on play off's by my thinking (ok ok not mathematically, but in effect), therefore nothing to worry about, but if we do well enough then auto promotion beckons!! Then if the other top sides carry on like they have been the last few weeks then it'll be ours no worries and who knows the title!!!

Come on the lads!! Up the City!!!

benh

Yeah, I don't wanna have to wait till Saturday for the next game... Seems like so far away!!

as now going straight up is more a probability,it gives me more time to perve on the breasts walking past my window.

go grecians! div.one bound.