• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Butterflies at Argyle

ramone

Well-known Exeweb poster
If i had to agree with you we would both be wrong
Me thinks brenty boy will have to get his cheque book out to,pay the FA fine which is surely heading west to gnome park(rofl)
Yeah ok, he hasn't got the money to sort the grandstand out ! Some other mug is stumping up that cash.

And personally I don't think he has the money to pay for anything else down there.

dontpassback

Yeah ok, he hasn't got the money to sort the grandstand out ! Some other mug is stumping up that cash.

And personally I don't think he has the money to pay for anything else down there.
He may not have the money,but when the FA fines a club it has to be paid,so someone will be paying it !!

ramone

Well-known Exeweb poster
He may not have the money,but when the FA fines a club it has to be paid,so someone will be paying it !!
They'll probably have a whip round at a fans fest, or another charity auction they always seem popular with lost causes.

Grecian2K

Very well known Exeweb poster
I believe that there have been a couple of Turkish clubs' scouts spotted at Gnome Park lately.

They reckon the Argiggle have a number of players who have the ideal attributes to suit their squads.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/41376265

Last edited:

general zod

I would personally pay large amounts of money to get the property developer and his pork chop pal removed for eternity from HP.

ramone

Well-known Exeweb poster
I would personally pay large amounts of money to get the property developer and his pork chop pal removed for eternity from HP.
A few on here would chip in to ban Dorkus from there aswell ........ As long as we could have the cctv of the first time he walked to the gates and was told to go away lol.

As far as the developer goes we thought he was your saviour ? you know the guy has millions just laying around the least he could do is chuck a few quid in the pot.

While one of your lot is here Zod what's the rumour about one of your players playing away more than the rest of the team ? Apparently its not that big a secret in P*****th and Saltash way.

Last edited:

general zod

Apparently Carey has been a naughty boy but as you alluded to nobody can actually confirm or deny anything.
The real talk at the moment is how PASOTI and the Herald is going hand in hand with the banker to steal land from the club, all on the receiving ends of brown envelopes no doubt in my mind.
PASOTI is on an all out crusade against the trust which speaks volumes about it's owner and to what I have already mentioned.
As an Argyle supporter I detest Brent, PASOTI and it's 'goons' with every fibre in my body.

dontpassback

One day Zod,Brent and his pasoti minions will be gone from home park,hopefully your AFT trust will have a say and Argyle will live up to potential they have,how soon that will be I don't know,but my argyle supporting in laws want it to be sooner rather than later !

ramone

Well-known Exeweb poster
Apparently Carey has been a naughty boy but as you alluded to nobody can actually confirm or deny anything.
The real talk at the moment is how PASOTI and the Herald is going hand in hand with the banker to steal land from the club, all on the receiving ends of brown envelopes no doubt in my mind.
PASOTI is on an all out crusade against the trust which speaks volumes about it's owner and to what I have already mentioned.
As an Argyle supporter I detest Brent, PASOTI and it's 'goons' with every fibre in my body.
I do hope none of our singing section get to hear about the alleged player ! Wouldn't want them to sing anything like the Wayne Rooney song for him when we play you soon !

Tbh obviously there are people down there that could see what he was doing trying to obtain as much land as possible under the guise of being a saviour whereas the ones who are so far up his rear you cant tell where 1 ends and the other begins are still singing his praises.

Of course they are on a crusade against the Trust because they have helped to call a halt to the grounds being used for other business ventures.

The troughs are going to be running dry soon and when they do it will be the Trust hopefully left standing alone trying to save the club.

Last edited:

Terryhall

All joking aside, it's a rotten situation and I hope it ends well for the club and fans.

All joking back onside, just show them all red cards, that seems to be how Plymouth are doing stuff this season.