• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Buckle off to the Gas ?

Red and White Zider

Well-known Exeweb poster
One thing that people seem to have overlooked is Jamies "longevity" factor. People are talking about him finishing his career at the Gas, and I still think he can... but one more season in L1 wouldn't hurt... He's got more than one more season in him I think.
I think so too, just look at Teddy Sheringham as a prime example and shows what can be done when you keep yourself in good shape. Jamie has said that its down to Tis's motivation and faith shown in him that has helped him feel the fittest and sharpest he has done for years. Only time will tell but I do hope he signs and I know Scott Golbourne will be wanting Jamie to sign as well!

Last edited:

Southampton Gull

I thought they were worse in the first half; basically no show.

My sources say Buckle to Gas is/was a done deal if Torquay lost today.
Your "source" was three weeks out............

Red and White Zider

Well-known Exeweb poster
Its nailed on for the fixture computer to churn out Torquay United V Bristol Rovers on the first day of the season or vice versa!

:D

Last edited:

Southampton Gull

Its nailed on for the fixture computer to churn out Torquay United V Bristol Rovers on the first day of the season or vice versa!

:D
I hope it's a few weeks later than that, by then he will have a central midfielder at centre-half, a forward playing wide right in midfield and a left-back in goal.

Mr Jinx

Very well known Exeweb poster
i almost ****** myself laffing when i found out.

Alistair20000

Very well known Exeweb poster
Alistair should apologise to his sauce, questioning his reliability like that. :D
The sauce knows that information is critically reviewed. 8-|