• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Buckle MUST stay!

Hants_red

Admin
Staff member

Grecian2K

Very well known Exeweb poster
Don't you mean
Mariner MUST stay!
A hugely popular opinion amongst the Grecian faithful!! :D

As for Buck-all....who really gives a flying one? ;)

Last edited:

macnabs

Is it a case of him unable to make a silk purse out of a sows ear or is he just unable. A hero turning swiftly into a villain, so are football supporters fickle or what.

macnabs

Don't you mean

A hugely popular opinion amongst the Grecian faithful!! :D

As for Buck-all....who really gives a flying one? ;)
Now that's more like it.:)

On_The_Beach

you probably could find similar statements from that site over the last three years. Some gulls fans have just never warmed to him for whatever reason.

Grecian2K

Actually, if Buck-all did get the old heave-ho, the Turkeys could do worse that try to entice Tulls back to the Morgue...after all, he's already well used to coaching teams of big girlies!!

older-codger

They are so messed up down there that they don't know where they are! Quote from KingsteigntonGull:

"messed up the transfer window? i think you'll find he has desperately tried to get certain players but they wont come because Torquay is the end of the world and alot of players wont go east of Bristol....i am not happy to be in the relegation battle but the only advice i would suggest which others have said is lets support the team and be the 12th player ...."

Now that's why they can't get any decent players - they get lost looking for Torbay East of Bristol :cool:

GrecianLez

Administrator
Staff member
Buckle....quality

Tada

Stuffy

Well-known Exeweb poster
... let's support the team and be the 12th player ...."
Sod being a Turk fan. Imagine showing up on saturday and being told your on the bench.

Being told you start next week would be even worse.

iscalad

I like this quote "However from a business point of view they will now have realised that PB is high maintenance in that to achieve anything you'll have to be willing to throw sizeable sums of money in his direction. He's never going to be able to improve the players he's got in the manner we see taking place at a Club not too far up the road."