• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Bristol Rovers v Exeter City Matchday Thread

Antony Moxey

Very well known Exeweb poster
Surely we should play in red and white every game unless it clashes with the opposition’s home kit. The change kit (we, and the rest of the footballing world) only need one other kit and that should be suitably different to the main kit so as to never have a clash with the opposition.

However, these days it’s all about those replica kit sales which is why everyone has so many kits that they change every five minutes.

Grecian Max

Surely we should play in red and white every game unless it clashes with the opposition’s home kit. The change kit (we, and the rest of the footballing world) only need one other kit and that should be suitably different to the main kit so as to never have a clash with the opposition.

However, these days it’s all about those replica kit sales which is why everyone has so many kits that they change every five minutes.
Yeah, this one annoys me as I think 2 home kits up against each is way more iconic and representative of the clubs that random away shirts. The worst is when we rocked up at Argyle in a Torquay yellow shirt I was disgusted 😂

larrywilkie

Funny you say we snatch a win against Bristol Rovers but fail to mention when we battered Sheffield Wednesday, only for them to snatch a draw! 🙈
So true what you say exeips, You can do whatever you like with statistics can't you.
Undefeated in 66% of his league games so far, and only lost against the top 2 and the team in 6th?

Memphis09

If it was due to unwellness against Pompey then that is what it is, but Nombe hasn't been unwell for over a month.

As said lets see if Caldwell has learnt his lesson in this regard and see what results we get in the next for games / signings that come into the club.

Whilst I still do not think he is the right choice and thus far Thursday's win won't be the point I change my opinion, Caldwell won't be going anywhere anytime soon so therefore I want us to win games and I want him to be successful, but I still have concerns about him which one game won't readdress.
Two games now lol UTC

SaintJames

Well-known Exeweb poster
Two games now lol UTC
Memphis you are banging your head with that poster. All he wants is Tisdale back

Memphis09

Memphis you are banging your head with that poster. All he wants is Tisdale back
Oh dear that’s sad

STURTZ

Never understood what the "Caldwell out" boys are expecting, long way to go but he seems to be going o.k. at the moment.

MJP_Exeter

Well-known Exeweb poster
Two games now lol UTC
Yep. Much needed as well