• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Bristol Rovers 11th Jan 2014

East Devon Clown

Putting the fun and the mental back into fundament
KGVI looks like it is being refurbished at present with the site fenced off. Filton is certainly nearer to the new ground than Stoke Gifford.

Driving up, stop in Ikea for a mooch and then onto the ground.
20 years ago Ikea WAS their ground!

motorservices

got my ticket last saturday, on the terrace so hoping for dry weather, driving up so should be an easy away day

Grecian O'Grecian

Well-known Exeweb poster
got my ticket last saturday, on the terrace so hoping for dry weather, driving up so should be an easy away day
The only positive about this away game is that it is 'an easy away day'

TimG

The only positive about this away game is that it is 'an easy away day'
Guys can anyone help. I have had an unexpected gift from my boss with a day off. I was thrilled because u thought I could go to the game only to find out it's all ticket. Is there anyway I can get hold of tickets does anyone have any they dont need/can't use? Need 2 adult tickets ideally. Or has Nyone got any ideas of how to get hold of them?

Tim

Grecian O'Grecian

Well-known Exeweb poster
Never again. Never again. Never again. Never again. Never again. Never again. Never again. Never again. Never again. Never again. Never again. Never again. Never again. Never again.

crocks

Very well known Exeweb poster
Couldnt believe the level of security.....no plastic bottles. Bags thoroughly searched and I mean thoroughly. Tickets checked 2/3 times. I know that there has to be some level of security but this was OTT and gave the impression of a very unfriendly club.

Grecian O'Grecian

Well-known Exeweb poster
Couldnt believe the level of security.....no plastic bottles. Bags thoroughly searched and I mean thoroughly. Tickets checked 2/3 times. I know that there has to be some level of security but this was OTT and gave the impression of a very unfriendly club.
Found that exactly the same. Very ridiculous.

Oldsmobile-88

Vote with your feet next season..I give certain grounds a miss nowadays rather than fill the coffers of clubs who could do with a lesson in customer relations.

Grecian Greg was on the end of some OTT checking last season iirc..

Last edited:

Oldsmobile-88

Vote with your feet next season..I give certain grounds a miss nowadays rather than fill the coffers of clubs who could do with a lesson in customer relations.[/QUOTE

Last edited: