• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Brighton flailing arms

Grecian1987

Anyone else notice what looked like quite a lot of stray arms/elbows from the Brighton players on Saturday? I noticed a few off the ball incidents where City players got near a Brighton player then started holding their face.

I didn't see/hear anyone complain though, so it could have just been me...

t.a.f.k.a.g.g.

Dirty seagulls! Yeah there were a few incidents I thought. That said it wouldn't hurt if we could show a bit of excess strength occasionally (within the laws of the game obviously)

UTC

hayboy4

Good point - yes I noticed that too. Especially Barry Corr having a good ole tussle with their number 6 (El Abd I think) - which from my (admittedly biased) point of view looked like he was trying to constantly provoke Corr.

DB9

Very well known Exeweb poster
Bloody hell, Football is a contact sport this sort of thing happens all the time

grecIAN Harris

Very well known Exeweb poster
Good point - yes I noticed that too. Especially Barry Corr having a good ole tussle with their number 6 (El Abd I think) - which from my (admittedly biased) point of view looked like he was trying to constantly provoke Corr.
I'd go along with that to the point I thought Tis might sub Barry before he reacted and got himself sent off.