• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Brighton away

CITY CASUAL

Went to Brighton for a stag do in june,a few yeras ago.Had a top weekend.But not sure what it will be like there in february! *-)

tom_rowe

Are tickets still available? Anyone from the Hampshire area want a lift?

Thanks

exetergrecian

Picking up tickets tomorrow. Expect the usual good away vocal support, but may be wasted, as the away stand looks even more detached than Rotherham.

Oli

Very well known Exeweb poster
I am going with Mr Exeweb. Probably end in a jizz fest in some gaybar knowing him.

exeweb

Administrator
I am going with Mr Exeweb. Probably end in a jizz fest in some gaybar knowing him.
I'd better remember my bag.

shabbashaz

Well-known Exeweb poster
It's a no go here for me now. My car is on its last wheels and don't think it will last much longer, with the tax due Sunday it seems pointless paying out on tax if I will be getting a new one shortly. My car takes priorities over away days :(

Antony Moxey

If you're not retaxing it make sure you declare it SORN, you could be liable for a hefty fine otherwise.

elginCity

I have complimentaries for the South Stand so if you see at least one late middle-aged fart being forcibly removed for wearing red/excessive celebrating of an away goal, smile and wave.

Alan Crockford

Well-known Exeweb poster
More Exiles asking about tickets. Anyone know the latest - a/v on the day, or no?

Al

Jason H

Administrator
Staff member