• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Brentford v Exeter City Matchday Thread

east_mid

Well-known Exeweb poster
The notoriously idiot ref books Duffy (possibly unfairly),but we can put Tully on later.

stateless

evening all!

Sky Sports News report says City dominating 1st half with "lovely one and two touch football".

i've been here before..

Liam McNamara

I think Thompson could be a quality player he has bags of speed I hope he gets a full game tonight!
your right!! give him a few games and he will be flying! always rated him. i know torquay where gutted to have lost him :)

ecfccal

your right!! give him a few games and he will be flying! always rated him. i know torquay where gutted to have lost him :)
He would have torn apart League 2 I havent seen him as much as i would have liked at the park but what i have seen i have been impressed

richard_portland

Very well known Exeweb poster
Backing Gary Caldwell, thanks Matt and good luck.
duffy booked which will take him up to 5 according to official site(think his red v rovers was a straight one and not two yellows) so unsure if he will miss monday or saturday.

having said that dunne is also recorded as having 5 bookings and not suspended tonight so unsure when he misses a game, don't really want two players suspended in same match, especially if harley is still out due to illness/being sold

t.a.f.k.a.g.g.

Jake Thompson wants to play for City so badly. He turned up at the Uni game annoyed he couldn't play because he'd played for the reserves the previous night. He was pacing up and down and wanting to be out there in a fairly meaningless game.

Seems like a nice guy, dedicated young player. Good luck to him.

Citysupporter2099

Missed a sitter! Hahaha!

ball hit c*nt in head. F*CK , missed sitter ahha unlucky bees

RaeUK

Cleaner
Staff member
Brentford near miss...

Lager Lout

Well-known Exeweb poster
Brentford hit the post after the ref set the play up with a good header!!

LL