• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Brent,Ridsdale,and Fletcher.

downthetrack

Got the[y] from me,doing a grand job:D

Last edited:

NDMBigBanker

same here bottom of league two... lovely :) (Y)

Last edited:

MJP_Exeter

Well-known Exeweb poster
http://www.pasoti.co.uk/talk/viewtopic.php?f=30&t=60777

Questions already being asked, one post even says if we are gona end up non lge anyway was it all worth it. The fickle fanbase of PAFC Streams on through again. There are good plymouth ffans out there know some who are reallistic but to question after a few weeks. Your club is a mess. It will take a good chunk of time to rebuild it back up.

Quite amusing though. the post in question is FROM eden green

STURTZ

Very well known Exeweb poster
Got the[y] from me,doing a grand job:D
The Dweeb as well, must be well pleased, Ridders and co patting him on head at each game, the blessing of every pasoti lapdog ringing in his ears, suit on, car in the car park, pitchside seat ready, cigar up the arse.

Sorted.

ramone

Well-known Exeweb poster
If i had to agree with you we would both be wrong
Dont forget about :- http://www.bbc.co.uk/comedy/clips/p009w36s/the_young_ones_el_presidente/

Without Dorkus and Co the first 3 may not have gotten this far backing Brent and the riddler PMSL

grecian55

Dont forget about :- http://www.bbc.co.uk/comedy/clips/p009w36s/the_young_ones_el_presidente/

Without Dorkus and Co the first 3 may not have gotten this far backing Brent and the riddler PMSL
Thank you for putting the link to pasoti on here ,it enabled me to go on the main topic page a read a thread called "Two Psychopaths ",well worth a read about the racist chanting and verbal abuse yesterday at Plainmoor ,happy days ! ;)

downthetrack

Webb threw his toys out of the pram on ATD,two weeks ago and ask for his account to be deleted.But has now resigned,perhaps he know he was a bit quick taking up the el president.:D

downthetrack

Great signings
Darren Purse,well past his best.
Nick Chadwick,donkey.
Ashley Hemmings,don't know much about this fella.Was at the turks last year on loan.

That's it for the Gargs till jan,when brent gets his small wallet out.They be doooooooooooommed

Southampton Gull

Great signings
Darren Purse,well past his best.
Nick Chadwick,donkey.
Ashley Hemmings,don't know much about this fella.Was at the turks last year on loan.

That's it for the Gargs till jan,when brent gets his small wallet out.They be doooooooooooommed
Will your only loan signing be able to hack it though?

The thing is though, I posted on a thread about what is happening to the Gargs a few months back and it got deleted.

I said about how the dim-witted looking one (that would be the simpleton in the center for those who can't guess) would manouver himself into a prime position to get himself into the slime hierachy.

However, some innocent ... or not (?) ironically posted a comment after last seasons derby match, that was almost along the lines of "Is the dim-witted fecker in the hat a known racist"?

Well I went to town on that one and I think the thread got deleted, but mark my words, that piglet is moving into a prime position at the Gargs.

Rivalry aside, I'd never like to wish a bigger Gunt than IJN on any football club.

I hope that they get what is "owed" to them. I don't have a problem with their club - but IJN is just a complete c*ck-muncher. If you make yourself a target you deserve to get shot.

Et tu Webby... you are about to be stabbed in the back.

Last edited: