• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Brazil Day

Grecian2K

Very well known Exeweb poster
tinpot idea or the club desparetly chasing brownie points from brazil,

Will the club say how many brazil nationals came to SJP to collect their golden ticket to watch city v afc wimbledon
Might 'our' Santos might pop back to have a look at his old club for free?

Pete Martin (CTID)

There were certainly a few Brazilian students from Exeter Uni. at last year's "Brazil Day" (against Port Vale on 6th October and which we lost 2-0), but surely they weren't charged for admission then, as they had their photo taken on the pitch.

GRECIANS1904

Good job it's not a Poland day else it would need to be all ticket

StroudGrecian

Will there be an India day? Would be nice if my other passport came in useful.

Willy Nilly

Shows how much mr tagg is out of touch with the die hard fans.
If only there was a young Grecian with contacts deep in the Brazilian FA!? Know anyone?

hatch4england

embarrassing or zzzzzzzzzz?

On balance,
zzzzzzzz

LOG

Shows how much mr tagg is out of touch with the die hard fans.
Does it? Do you have a problem with a few Brazilians getting in for free? I certainly don't, it's not like there will be that many or as if we regularly turn people away because the ground is full.

The whole thing is slightly cringeworthy, but let's not get carried away.

Don't see too much of a problem with this to be honest. Even if a very, very, very unlikely high number turned up say 100 there is a good chance that they would buy some food, drink or match programs etc or something that would at least bring some income into the club which wouldn't of been there before. You never know a couple might even come back again if they fancy watching a match at any point in the future.

RaeUK

Cleaner
Staff member
I really don't have a problem with this. We've a nice piece of heritage with Brazil and it's good to see it being both celebrated and exploited. If it can be grown as an annual event then even better. A (y) to the club on this one.

Olivia's mum

Does it? Do you have a problem with a few Brazilians getting in for free? I certainly don't, it's not like there will be that many or as if we regularly turn people away because the ground is full.

The whole thing is slightly cringeworthy, but let's not get carried away.
Of course i dont personally have a problem inviting brazilians in free but when the CBF President did the same for one our fans on a bigger scale (Olympic semi-final & final not afc wimbledon) the Club Refused to publicly Thank him and the CBF ?

So why Brazil day now as we missed the big boat

How many fans would trust the club and book there trip now to brazil ? anyone?

Last edited: