• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Boss rules out last minute signings

David Treharne

According to the back page of today's E&E. "At the moment nobody is coming in" said Tisdale " I am not likely to be making any signings".
Well that's definite then, as it's in the Express and Echo"

jmj

Good old Tisdale, such a tease

Mr Jan Yeo

Well-known Exeweb poster
I saw something last week where he said that he didn't have his eye on anyone and was looking forward to a quiet week. THe old dog was just playing coy all along :D

whacker

Well, I suppose you could give him the benefit of the doubt as the Fleetwood "is he or isn't he" has been going on for some time (and he is not "new" in any case) and the Jonah situation has necessitated a quick loan move.... so, at the time of asking, he did not anticipate anything! :)

Pobbop

Don't care if he lied. Why let other clubs know of interest and gazump you. City have been stung like that too many times in the past.

Mr Jinx

Very well known Exeweb poster
well, we certainly outfoxed Gillingham who were sniffing around.

happygrecian

I never doubted Tis to pull it off, not for a moment.

east_mid

Well-known Exeweb poster
Never let the opposition know what you intend to do. ;)

Ex-Mascot

well, we certainly outfoxed Gillingham who were sniffing around.
Who were Gillingham sniffing around? Not Fleetwood

They were after Chris D*ckson, who is not in Parkinson's plans and hence not in the Chorlton squad at the moment, but Parkinson won't sell him to Gillingham as he and Scally, the charming Gills chaiman, had a toys-throwing-out-of-the-pram session with each other

They managed to hang onto Simeon Jackson though

Mr Jinx

Very well known Exeweb poster
Who were Gillingham sniffing around? Not Fleetwood
Sorry got my facts wrong...they were sniffing around Fleets...back in 2007 when he was still with FGR, doh. Next time I promise to read linkage in full.